Driver License Services
You may renew or replace your Driver License online at Renew Driver License Online
Our offices provide the following services:
- Original Florida Driver Licenses/ID Cards
- Renewal of Florida Driver Licenses/ID Cards
- Replacement Florida Driver Licenses/ID Cards
- Learners Permit Written Exams
- CDL Written Exams
- Driving Test
- Hazardous Material Fingerprinting
An appointment is required for All Driving Tests and Hazardous Material Fingerprinting
Services by appointment are available to Flagler County residents only. To schedule your appointment call (386) 313-4160.
- If you wish to utilize a third party provider for either the knowledge and/or driving skills exam, please visit the following link for a list of authorized providers: https://www.flhsmv.gov/driver-licenses-id-cards/driver-license-exams/
Note: Per F.S. 322.56(3)(b) and (e), a customer who passes the Class E Knowledge or Skills Exam through an authorized Third Party Administrator may be randomly selected for a mandatory re-test. If subject to a random Knowledge Exam re-test, after a re-test with a passing score is completed in a tax collector or driver license office, the driver license will be issued. If subject to a random Skills Exam re-test, you will need to complete the Skills Exam re-test in a location other than the Flagler County Tax Collector’s office.
For information on the documents to bring into our office to obtain your Driver License or Identification Card please visit What To Bring page of the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website.